General information about the cookies
- Your browsing history and cookies are stored on your equipment. Cookies, similar of the browsing history or the browser cache, can leave a trace on your online activity. This is especially important if others can access in your equipment. If you are using a shared computer, we recommend delete the information about your browsing history, cache and cookies. If you do not know how to do, see the help section of your browser.
Some of the cookies we use are:
- PHPSESSIONID: session cookie essential to manage the site navigation.
- comment_author, comment_author_email comment_author_url: Cookies created when you leave a comment on our blog, to remember your name, email and webpage, so you not have to rewrite.
Use of complements and thirds cookies
Use of complements and cookies include:
Note: The provided information is dated September 13, 2013 and we inform that with the pass of the time could be not exhaustive, despite this cookies policy is periodically checked.
The most browsers allow you disable all the cookies. The browsers also allow you to delete the created cookies for a specific web. For this you should consult you browser’s help.
You can find more information in the help pages of the browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Attention: If block cookies from your browser you may certain services or functionality of the website may not work properly.